- 24 courses (Advanced Entry From College)
- Bachelor of Technology (Co-op Mandatory)
- Bachelor of Technology (Degree Completion)
Our unique ‘diploma to degree’ program is tailor-made for college graduates wishing to upgrade their education and further their careers. All eligible program entrants receive two years’ worth of advanced credit from their previously completed college diploma or university degree. The greatest advantage of the program is you can complete your degree while you’re working.
There are 17 core technical courses that cover advanced math, electricity and electronics, control theory, thermal fluids, as well as power generation, distribution, quality, protection, and maintenance. Seven management courses complement your studies. We now offer courses in data science and artificial intelligence.
Graduates are ideal candidates for engineering, business analysis, project management, and supervisory roles that require a technical background. They create and manage computing systems to support a wide range of applications such as telecommunications, manufacturing, e-commerce, finance and healthcare.
- Applicants with educational backgrounds equivalent to those completing advance level college diplomas, including internationally educated applicants, will be considered on an individual basis and are encouraged to apply. We cannot pre-assess candidates for admission prior to becoming applicants.
- You must submit transcripts for ALL post-secondary work that you have completed (i.e. at a university or college in Canada or internationally), including work in any non-technology field completed prior to or after your advanced diploma.
Eligible college partner programs
A list of eligible college partner programs can be found here.
Careersand further studies
- Software Solutions Manager, Contact Resource Services
- Electrical Infrastructure Designer, IBI Group
- Associate Director, Pivotal Labs Toronto
- Founder & CEO, Radtek Inc
- MBA, Brock University
- MASc, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Queen’s University
- MEng, Product Design, McMaster University
- MEng, Computer Science, McMaster University
- MEng, Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology, University of Waterloo
Get in touch
We’ll help you through every step, from applying, to accepting your offer and joining us on campus!
W Booth School of Engineering Practice and Technology
We blend our focus between academic theory, engineering practice and understanding how to leverage technology to create solutions and produce value for society.