Venture: Drop-off and pick-up will occur in Parking Lot I at the BIG TREE (green drop pin seen in map below)
Please remember to bring a piece of I.D. with you. If you have multiple pick up people, please ensure their names are on the registration form.
LEAP: Drop-off and pick up can be coordinated between the student and the parent. There is no designated drop-off pick up location
Parking Lot I allows for 15 minutes of free parking (for parents who are walking in with their student and then returning to the car). After 15 minutes, parking is $7/hour for a maximum of $20/day
Drop-off in the morning is from 8:30 – 9:00 am. Pick-up in the afternoon is from 4:00 – 4:20 pm.
– When picking up your child you MUST show photo ID to their instructor and initial the attendance sheet every day.
– If anyone is picking up your child (even the child’s other parent), your on-line registration alternative pick-up person must be filled out – we allow 5 alternative pick-up persons on your on-line registration.
– If you cannot pick your child up before 4:20 p.m. an extended care service is available upon registration.
– In case of rain or extreme weather conditions, a Venture staff will be at Big Tree to direct parents to the designated pick-up location
Please note: For all children’s safety, we require you to park in a proper parking spot in Parking Lot I when picking up and dropping off campers. Please do not double park or idle in front of the JHE Annex or inside the parking lot or in the loading dock of the IAHS Building.
– For any special pick-up instructions or to authorize someone other than yourself to pick up your child, you must fill out on your on-line registration.