1) Modelling and simulation of welding bead metal solidification and heat affected zone solid state microstructure transformations in Pipe welds and Hydro electric turbine blade repair
2) Materials acceleration platforms machine learning and digital infrastructure development
3) Cast stainless steel solidification modelling for thin wall casting applications.
4) Phase field model and high performance computing methods development
5) Generative model development for simulation initial conditions and optimization applications.
BSc in Physics and Computer Science, Dalhousie University, 2002
MASc in Materials Science and Engineering, McMaster University, 2004
PhD in Materials Science and Engineering, McMaster University, 2008