Skip to main content

Form information

The page contains information on various forms being used in CAS.

Online course permission form

An Online form for students who require special permission to enroll in a course. Waivers will be granted only under exceptional circumstances. If connecting from off campus, a VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection is needed.

This form is ** ONLY ** needed if you want to enrol in a course that you DO NOT have the pre-requisites for. When filling out your reason on the form, state which course(s) you are missing AND why you think you have the background to take the course.

This form does not replace registration through Mosaic and it also will not help if the course is already full.

** DO NOT ** use this form for course conflicts.   Use the following PDF document for course conflicts: Engineering Course Conflicts Form

Other forms can be obtained at Engineering Forms and Procedures which is under Programs -> Academic Advising on the main Engineering website.

For course conflicts or course overloads, see Otse Umoru ( in ITB 202.
Conflict and overload forms MUST be signed by the instructor.

Undergraduate TA Application Form

Students who are interested in tutoring and/or marking a course in our department, fill out this Online Undergraduate TA (Teaching Assistant) form.

Graduate Hours of Work

A link to a website containing various Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) work forms: Graduate work forms