What We Do
Engineering Co-op and Career Services (ECCS) is a joint venture between the McMaster Engineering Society and the Faculty of Engineering.
Engineering Co-op & Career Services connects students with employers, provides career-planning tools and resources, and provides opportunities for students to gain employment experience.
Our services include:
- Managing the Engineering Co-op Program
- Facilitating career workshops and panels
- Hosting Employer Information Sessions
- Taking part in the campus recruitment process for graduating students
- Networking with employers to generate co-op opportunities
- Career Counselling appointments (book through OSCARplus!)
Visit our Blog
See students in clubs, teams and at Co-op!
Breaking News ....
» Wonder how it feels to race Baha-style? Play this cool video to try it out...
» What is it like to work at NASA? Check in with Mitchell to find out...
» Fall 2016 internships! Lots of jobs being posted for September roles.
» Found your own job? If you want to get it approved for Co-op, upload required documents on OSCARplus ...
»Working co-op students! Update your work term information! Read the following important info. U may get a visit by ECCS staff ...
New to Co-op ? Need a refresher?
Hours: 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
(closed statutory holidays)